Dirt Bandit Pothole Repair
At Dirt Bandit Sweeping Inc. we make Repairs to any asphalt
surface. We will cut asphalt, clean the hole, fill a pothole with hot asphalt and roll the area smooth.
Also, we can fix Aligatored or Spider Webbed areas as well. We take asphalt repair very serious, because water
infiltration can absorb into the sub grade and soften the soil below creating another Pothole in the same
place or next to it.
The steps we take are as follows.
1. Clean or cut out existing Pothole. Cleaning all edges exposing clean asphalt
2. Add road base to the bottom of the hole and compact with over 1000psi per sq inch.
3. Liberally install good oil based Tack Oil on all edges.
4. Add 2 1/2 inch Hot Mix Asphalt if applicable.
5. Level and add Asphalt according to the depth.
6. Roll asphalt without fracturing.
7. Apply hot Crack Filler to edges to assure there is little or no water infiltration
This Hole was Repaired in January at 32f. Dirt Bandit Sweeping owns our Asphalt Plant and make Hot Asphalt Year
Price per estimate.
All estimates are free!
Ref: Installed price if in our tri-city area
↑Back to Top